Property Complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If the complaint is on junk or abandoned vehicles, you may call the Police Department non-emergency phone number 256.878.1212. All other property complaints can be directed to the Building Department at City Hall. They can be reached at 256.891.8211.