An Issue to City Council

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you are interested in addressing the City Council or would like to bring forward an issue, concern or comment, please do one of the following:

1. Write a letter addressed to the Mayor and the City Council and mail to:
City of Albertville
Attn: Mayor and City Council    
P.O. Box 1248
Albertville, AL 35950

2. Email your letter to the attention of the Mayor and City Council.

3. Come to a Monday City Council Meeting.  There is a section at the end of the meeting that allows for citizen's presentations, comments and/or petitions. 

For additional information, please call the City Clerk's Office at 256.891.8200.