Schedule a Pick-up
The City of Albertville is happy to provide public transportation to those citizens who need it. To schedule a pick-up, please call 256.891.8251, preferably 24 hours in advance. Each day’s schedule is different so please know that dispatch and the driver will work to accommodate you if possible.
Rules & Fees
- Passenger must carry their own packages.
- Medical appointments take precedent over all other trips scheduled.
- Fees (one-way)
- 0 – 1 mile $2.00 (one way)
- 1 – 5 miles inside city limits: $2.00 (one way)
- Outside city limits 1-5 miles: $3.00 (one way)
- 6 – 10 miles: $4.00 (one way)
- 11 – 20 miles: $5.00 (one way)
- Public bus will not travel more than 20 miles per trip per person
- If wheelchair capabilities are required, please notify dispatch when scheduling
Rides are limited to the city limits of Albertville. Exceptions include the following:
- Doctor or Dentist appointments in Albertville, Boaz, or Guntersville
- Marshall Medical Center South & Marshall Medical Center North
- Veteran’s Clinic in Guntersville
- Department of Public Health in Guntersville