2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (TUESDAY 11/08) POLLING LOCATIONS WILL BE HELD AT THE ALBERTVILLE REC CENTER AND FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH. TO BE SURE OF WHERE YOU VOTE, PLEASE CALL THE BOARD OF REGISTRARS AT 256-571-7740
Regular municipal elections are held on the fourth Tuesday in August every four years Runoff elections, if required, are held on the sixth Tuesday following a regular election. Municipal officials elected during regular elections shall assume the duties of the Mayor and Council on the first Monday in November.
The next election year is 2016. You can view the 2016 Municipal Elections Calendar for more information.
Have you moved recently? Do you have questions concerning your voter registration or need to change your address? Contact the Marshall County Board of Registrars for more information about what steps to take.
To register to vote in Marshall County, download an Alabama Voter Registration Form and mail to: Marshall County Board of Registrars, 424 Blount Avenue, Ste 106A, Guntersville, AL 35976-1122.
To request an Absentee Ballot during an election, contact the City Clerk's Department at 256.891.8200.
**NEW IN 2016**
The polling location for City of Albertville Elections is the Albertville Recreation Center; 915 West McKinney Avenue, Albertvlle, AL 35950, for all residents inside city limits. For all other elections, voting locations in Albertville include:
- Albertville First Baptist Church, 309 East Main Street, Albertville, AL 35950
- Albertville Recreation Center, 915 West McKinney Avenue, Albertville, AL 35950
- Hooper - Alder Springs Community Center, 5867 Hustleville Road, Albertville, AL 35951
- Jaybird - District 4 Shop, 123 Hustleville Road, Albertville, AL 35951
- Mt. High - Lattiwood Community Center, 577 Oneonta Cut-Off Road, Albertville, AL 35950
- Thompson - Asbury VFD, 4104Martling Gap Road, Albertville, AL 35951
Call the City Clerk for official election results at 256-891-8206.