The City Clerk’s Office is the official record keeping arm of the City and is responsible for the receipt, distribution and expenditure of all city funds in addition to the following duties:
· Prepare Council meeting agenda & minutes
· Schedule all legal advertising for the city
· Process business license applications, alcohol license applications & yard sale permits
· Maintain board & committee appointments and terms
· Conduct and monitor all municipal elections
· Prepare resolutions for council adoption
· Maintain & update municipal resolutions & ordinances
· Provide general administrative & clerical assistance to the Council
Code of Ordinances
Street Light Request Application
Business License Application
Alcohol License Application - Once the application is completed, you must schedule an appointment with the City Clerk to review the packet thoroughly.
Special Events Application - To utilize public property for a special event, an application must be submitted and approved by the City Council. Such events may include, but are not limited to, parade, fair, festival, race, or march.
To obtain a yard sale permit, please contact the Clerk's office.