Help us reduce solid waste &
its impact on the environment by recycling!
Albertville Boaz Recycling Center
311 Sand Mountain Drive SE
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday; 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
· Newspapers & advertising inserts (preferably separated)
· Junk mail (solicitation type mail- we prefer that it is separated from other papers)
· Telephone books
· Office paper
· Shredded paper (bagged separately from other paper)
· Plastic bottles (preferably rinsed)
No Tissue Paper, Napkins or Paper Towels
· All type plastic bottles (please rinse)
· Heavy hard plastics (for example dog house)
· Aluminum cans (preferably rinsed)
· Metal food cans (preferably rinsed)
· Plastic bags
· All cardboard to include household cardboard (example: cereal boxes)
· Batteries (household and car)
· Oil Containers (free of oil)
· Glass - Clear, Gree, Brown, Amer (please bag)
No Mirrors, Ceramic or Light Bulbs
· Electronics (all types, however there is a $10.00 charge for TV)
· Hard back books
· Shredder on site - for you to shred personal documents.
· Mobile Shredder available for fee
Please do not recycle items with food in it, personal products, or house hold garbage.
Bring any personal, confidential documents that need to be shred
and see the new Secure Shred tool at work!
For more information, click here.
Keep America Beautiful
Environmental Protection Agency